Tuesday 8 March 2011

International Women's Day - Some of my favourite witticisms from women!

I just wanted to acknowledge International Women's Day 2011 with a few of my favourite witticisms from women! I hope you enjoy them

Be bold in what you stand for and careful what you fall for - Ruth Boorstin

Regret is an appalling waste of energy, you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in - Katherine Mansfield

I do not refer to myself as a 'housewife' for the reason that I did not marry a house - Wilma Scott Heide

I wrote the story myself. It's all about a girl who lost her reputation but never missed it - Mae West

Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry - Gloria Steinem

If the world were a logical place, men would ride side-saddle - Rita Mae Brown

Now, I've gotta get back to multi tasking ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...