Thursday 12 May 2011

I'm attending the Look 11 Launch & speaking at the National Photography Symposium this weekend!

I've got a busy, but exciting, couple of days coming up!

Tomorrow I'm off to Liverpool to attend the launch of the Look photography festival, and on Saturday I'll be attending the National Photography Symposium and also giving a talk there!

I'll be speaking about the 4am Project on Saturday at 3.45pm in the Garden Room. I'll be covering how the project started and captured people's imagination world wide, how I have garnered support for the project using social media, and my plans to take it forward.

I'm really looking forward to learning at lot, and meeting fellow photographers. It's going to be a packed two days. If you are going too, be sure to say hello! :)

Tweet me @karenstrunks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...