Tuesday 6 September 2011

A chat with my mum - Pets and farm animals from childhood farm life in rural Donegal

It's for my lovely mum Margaret, aka @createdineire, to make another guest appearance.


Taken on my mum's first day at school. She didn't want to go and said she had a sore foot. Her mum put a bandage on it and sent her off!
In this video my Mum talks about all the pets they had and all the farm animals. Milking the cows was one of her duties and they would sell the milk. Her dog was allowed to come to school with her and sit in the classroom. There was a naughty donkey, and find out what happened to my Granddad's watch when a pig ate it! :D



If you want to find out more about storytelling - digital or otherwise - check out Nicky Getgood's Storycamp event on 1st of October and grab your free ticket! Hope to see you there :)

Say hello on twitter! @karenstrunks 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...