Sunday 11 September 2011

My Wateraid Coastalong walk. 6.2miles done!

I had a fantastic day in Cardiff Bay when I joined nearly one hundred other walkers for Wateraid's Coast Along event.

I completed 6.2miles, only got a couple of blisters and slightly achy legs and met some amazing people!

Thank you to everyone who donated and supported me with tweets along the way!

If you would still like to donate something toward Wateraid and the work they do, here's the linky :)



I wanted to share some of the highlights of the day with you! I've packed all my tweets into a Storify story. (below)

There's a video too! Meet just a few of the people that were walking and why they walk for Wateraid.






Nearly 100 walkers at Cardiff Bay! Raring to go :)

It was a real family day out
Our 6.2 mile route
With Sam and Steve from Wateraid

Say hello on twitter! @karenstrunks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...