Tuesday 18 October 2011

My 40th Birthday

40.

Forty.

FOUR ZERO.

I still can't quite believe it!

My 30's were better than my 20's, and my 20's better than my teens, so going by that trend my 40's should be pretty damn great.

I'm resolving not to grow up and take advantage of the excuse to have a mid-life crisis ;)

Three days into my 40's, and it's so far so good, and I'm looking forward to what the next decade will bring!

I spent my birthday with my bestest friend in the whole wide world and my wonderful mum, my two favourite people. It was a perfect day beginning with present opening, a gorgeous lunch, a matinee at the theatre, dinner, cocktails and ended at a party at Nicky's.

Of course I had a hash tag for the day #ks40 so I could Storify it all. I've tried to capture as many tweets as possible. Hopefully you will get a good idea of the day.

Thank you to everyone who was part of my special birthday and for all the birthday tweets too - they really made my day. And special thank you's to my mum and best friend for making my day extra special.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...